Summer truffle patè. Summer gourmet flavor
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-20583,single-format-standard,theme-bridge,bridge-core-2.7.4,woocommerce-no-js,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,, vertical_menu_transparency vertical_menu_transparency_on,qode-title-hidden,vss_responsive_adv,vss_width_768,footer_responsive_adv,columns-3,qode-theme-ver-25.9,qode-theme-bridge,qode-wpml-enabled,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.6.0,vc_responsive

Summer truffle patè. Summer gourmet flavor

Summer truffle harvest has fully began, and it is perfect for the season given its aromatic scent and strong yet soft flavor. With its hints of porcino and hazelnut it is able to make evenings romantic or an aperitif very special.

Having at your fingertips one of the most magical flavors of summer is very easy thanks to our summer truffle pâté, available at our Tartufi & Friends restaurant or on the official website; we can ship all over the world!

The truffle pate is perfect to enhance the flavor of eggs, appetizers and first courses, or can be enjoyed in its “integral” delicacy spread on a slice of toasted bread for an aperitif, or to welcome your guests with amazing canapes!

It is made for 98% by Italian summer truffles and for the remaining 2% by peanut oil, salt and a pinch of special truffle & friends aroma! With such a high concentration of the best summer truffle of the season it is impossible not to fall in love.

The purchase is possible in two different weights, small whim of 45 grams or 100 grams of pure gluttony.

Come and visit us or buy directly online together with all our other truffle products, strictly Made in Italy!

No Comments

Post A Comment

Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping